Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

It's come back from the ashes, with help from a dear friend

Cindy came over, I was getting sick of trying to clean up the mess from the fire on my own.  It became a little overwhelming.

The woman is a whirlwind.  We're back in the saddle!

I have a pristine, steam cleaned craft space.  I hope to be inspired and brilliant.  I've had lovely emails and notes from many of you and I wanted to say thank you so very very much.  We are a small group here but man, it's the best group.

Check out my rockin' rollin' pin cushion.  I'd made it a while back and it was the only 'completed' project that was saved.  It gets a place of honor!!

 



/thank you so very very much,
tracy

1 comment:

  1. You're very lucky to have such a great friend who lives local and can lend you such needed help. xoxo

    ReplyDelete