Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Pixie T-Coat in Black and Grey

One of the t-shirt pixie coats that was ordered.  I didn't get pics of the other two.  Yes I do realize I need a girl mannequin.  This is "Phillip" and he doesn't cut it.  I tried, um, "stuffing" him but he merely ended up looking like a homeless transvestite and I could hardly function for the laughter.  

I love this color combo.  The next one I'm working on is "jewel" tones and I have a gorgeous pallet for it.  I'll post it's pics. 

Here's some beauty shots.  You CAN order from me here, just shoot me an email.  I'm also on ETSY, look in SHOPS and my store is ALTERED REALITY, but the coats haven't actually made it on there yet??!   I the meantime, I present Phillip...

      
This is Phillip rockin' the pixie t-coat with Walter, his sidekick.
 

/tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment