Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tshirt Hobo Bag. The Market Bag

I have teeshirts laying around.  I separated them out to piles that would and would not be good choices for the Pixie Coats that were ordered.  I thought any good pixie coat needs an enormous recycled reclaimed upcycled teeshirt hobo bag.

It's 22 inches wide, 21 inches tall and when it's 'relaxed' like in these beauty shots, there's a 15 inch drop.

I pleated the sides to allow it to expand to a ridiculous dimension and sewed, tied, then double wrapped the handles, those babies aren't going anywhere.  It's not lined and there's no pockets but it's serged and sewn to reinforce the seams.  The four top seams of the bag are left raw but I've pulled and curled them so they stay stretchy.

I'm very happy with how it turned out, oh and yes, I'll be turning more out.  It's already on Etsy.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/80637491/tshirt-hobo-bag?ref=pr_shop

I am going to make more, these things are fantastic.

Here's all the beauty shots.  Yes, I do realize I have to find a better spot to photograph this stuff but I just wanted it up already :)

  

  

 

/tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment