Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010


New LOOPERS! is set!!

Christmas Crafting is done, it's January 8th, time for Valentines! (oh heavens no, not already?!!)

The new year, new projects, new stashes of crafts, newly organized craft rooms, new ideas and best of all, the new LOOPERS! session!! Classes will start at Patton Elementary on Monday, January 25, 2010, 3-4pm (6 week session). IF you are interested in registering and don't have the form or just want more information, email me directly at tracyloopers@gmail.com and I'll hook you up. Oh, I had to! I have great new plans, great new patterns and am really looking forward to getting started again.

Rumor has it there'll be another fibre arts summer camp happening, watch this space for more information. If you would like to be on a summer camp information list, email me with "summer camp" in the subject line. I WILL be more organized and get this booked MUCH earlier this time around. Ask around, it was crazy fun last summer (shameless self promotion inserted here)

No comments:

Post a Comment